Dominion Consulting Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dominion Consulting is a full cycle management consulting and creative solution company that works with various establishments in different level such as, SMEs, large corporations, religious bodies, NGOs, public sectors, health providers, FMCG, I.T, Automobile, academic institutions, financial institutions and investment houses, local and international organizations in Africa. We are positioned to optimize business performance in sales, marketing, strategy, leadership. Consultants and partners of Dominion Consulting have helped over 100 businesses grow systematically in the last 10 years through our well-thought out consultancy services. Join Dominion Consulting Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Dominion Consulting Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
- A Chef is responsible for using their culinary expertise to create appetizing dishes for diners to enjoy.
Also Apply for: British High Commission Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Ability to prepare both local and intercontinental dishes.
- Duties include overseeing the kitchen and foods to be prepared.
- Must maintain food hygiene.
- It has both live in/live out options.
- Should have attended culinary school
- Must have idea of different cuisines.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: J-Six Group Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title at your Current Location as the subject of the email e.g. “Chef at Ikoyi”.
COVID-19 Considerations: All customers are required to wear face mask and all surface areas are sanitized.