Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates with SSCE. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Checker, Packing Plant – Cement
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Receiving ATC and cross check trucks after loading (Loaded as per ATC or not)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attach cement bags to roto packer which discharges cement.
- Responsible for counting number of bags loaded in the truck, it should not be more than ATC quantity.
- Reporting of any abnormality observed with loading machine or trucks.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of all loading bags.
- Accounting and reporting of damage bags by auto Loader / Trucks.
- Ensure immediate replacement of trucks to be loaded.
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Trade Test II / WASC / GCE / SSCE + 10 years
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process
- Good knowledge of the cement packing machines/functions and procedures
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Good relationship management skills Good numerical skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online