Start a new career with Drips Company while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Drips Company is leading Company that help some of the biggest brands in the world to improve engagement rates and outcomes for their prospects and customers. Today’s consumer has infinite choices in how they communicate. Expectations and preferences for communication have evolved and brands are trying to figure out how to keep up. That’s why Drips was born. We exist to communicate with consumers on behalf of brands using a conversational outreach strategy consisting of human-like AI-powered SMS, scheduled calling, and voicemail messages, giving control back to the consumer. We call this enabling conversations at scale. We help brands increase engagement, drive more sales, create transformation in their operations, and retain more customers through the Drips platform.
Position Title: Chatroom Operator
Salary: $23,000 – $31,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
We are looking to expand our work from home Conversion Improvement team. Every day Drips holds millions of automated humanized conversations for our clients, but automation isn’t enough, and Artificial Intelligence (“A.I.”) isn’t perfect. We hold the highest industry standard of excellence in staying “humanized” and if our natural language processor is not 98% sure what a user is asking, we will rely on you and your teammates to read a consumer’s response, respond contextually, and categorize it appropriately.
A user says, “Cant now, workin”. This would be categorized and handled by clicking the “I’m at work.” button. You must be able to maintain a 95%+ accuracy in your responses that will be randomly audited and quality assured. Your work and responses will help inform our natural language model therefor your accuracy is of the utmost importance.
$10 hour depending on shift (see below), part time (up to 28hours/week)
This is a work from home opportunity, you will need to be able to attend a virtual training session with audio and video.
We are looking for multiple shifts to fill this role and are willing to work around schedules. Must be able to work 6 straight hours/day, 4-5 days/week (Monday-Sunday).
8am-2pm 11am-5pm 4pm-10pm
Also Apply for: Payroll Technician I at Young Life, Remote Job $15 – $18 an hour
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
- Quickly and accurately (in less than 30 seconds) respond to inbound messages via our chat room to leads regarding questions or concerns around the product or service utilizing point and click frequently asked questions canned responses.
- Add relevancy to canned responses. Example: if someone says they are sick you might add in “Sorry to hear that. Should we try you in a week or two? Hope you feel better!”
- Maintain 95% or above accuracy in response handling
- Exceptional attention to detail, high standard of excellence/perfection
- Comfortability on a computer, proficient typing skills (can’t hunt and peck)
- Proficient in emojis (this isn’t a joke, our users use emojis
- Good grammatical, spelling, and logic skills.
- Exceptional verbal, communication, and written skills.
- Reliable and responsible to a designated schedule (unreliability will not be tolerated)
- Must have reliable internet/WIFI, and a computer with up-to-date software.
Also Apply for: Java Developer at Piper Companies, Remote Jobs $80 – $90 an hour
- High School or equivalent.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you