J-Six Chicken is a component of J-Six Group which consistently provide quality products and professional hospitality experience to customers. Food Safety and Hygiene is very important for the wellbeing and safety of our customers. See more J-Six Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
J-Six Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Locations: Lekki Phase 1 & Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by monitoring the budgets and financial forecasts.
- Coordinate the financial activities of the team across all subsidiaries
- Computing taxes and ensuring all remittances are made before deadlines
- Coordinating the weekly and monthly stock taking
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Ensure the brand’s cash management and banking activities are efficiently carried out.
- Handling the stock reconciliation and inventory monitoring
- Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates for the brand.
- Perform general accounting activities including preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, capital expenditure schedules and the production of management reports for the brand.
- Generate monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting.
Also Apply For Lily Hospitals Limited Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Monthly P&L report
- Monthly Stock Reconcilaition and Variance Report.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ICMA, ACA, etc).
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the hospitality or FMCG sector is a must
- Proficiency in Excel is a must, knowledge of i-class will be an added advantage.
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level.
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices.
- Working knowledge of i-class or any other accounting software is an advantage.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly (Net).
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.
Also Apply For Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.