Compovine Technologies Limited recruitment & careers portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Compovine Technologies Limited is a leading technology company that specializes in both software and hardware supplies and services. The company was incorporated on 14th May 2004, with the sole aim of partnering businesses, corporate organizations and even individuals, by providing state of the art devices and software for various purposes that meet their needs and ensure operational efficiency. The Organization is currently focused on supplying businesses and institutions with the latest Information Technology products and services that ensure speed and efficiency in their operations. However, our plans for the future include expansion into other affordable IT products and services especially reliable application software for every home and Organization. Our head office is currently located at 2, Olu-Koleosho Street, Off Simbiat Abiola Way Ikeja, Lagos and branches across Nigeria: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lokoja, Minna, Enugu, Jos, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano and Lagos Island. Join Compovine Technologies Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Compovine Technologies Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Recruitment (3 Positions)
- The Accountant will be responsible for all the financial activities the company
- He / She will be involved in a financial decision in the company
- He / She will be responsible for stock taking
- Maintaining and reviewing the financial record
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax law.
- Preparing the budget regularly.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- Act as Internal auditor
- B.Sc (2.2 or Upper Credit) in Accounting or Finance
- 5- 15 years working experience.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title, Age, Class of Degree and Location as the subject of the mail.