Nokia Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Nokia Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Join Nokia Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story
Nokia Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: CBT Head Nigeria
Job ID: 2200000FRB
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: CX Customer Experience
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
The team you’ll be part of:
- The Customer Experience (CX) organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
- This position will report to the Head Market Unit CEWA which is part of the Middle East CX team, based in Nigeria.
- The position will consist of selling to CSP customers located in Nigeria promoting the Nokia products and services to our customers in country.
What you will learn and contribute to:
- As part of our team, you will learn to work in a hi-tech environment selling products and solution to Nigerian Telecom Companies.
- The position will grow the candidate in sales and technical skills in a global company promoting cutting edge technology.
- Looking for seasoned candidate with sales and marketing experience in the hi-tech industry selling product to CSPs in Nigeria.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
The key responsibilities and contributions include:
- Positioning Nokia products and services in the assigned customers
- Be responsible for sales forecast, revenue generation and customer interface on assigned accounts
- Provide Business Group (BG) feedback on solution and service as customer advocate
- Represents Nokia in the country, with external and public engagements. Main interface with the local Authorities & Government, aiming to promote Nokia’s position and brand in country.
- Meet orders intake and Sales targets, develop new business, expand your pipeline for MN, IP, Optics and Fixed Networks
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with customer across your territory to enable successful positioning and sales of Nokia products and services
- Be responsible for your sales strategy as well as the coordination of Nokia contacts with the customer
- Participate to the development and articulate your sales strategy and account planning
- Maintain effective internal communications and networking with appropriate stakeholders and to galvanize support, maximize Nokia’s effectiveness and meet customer expectations
- Accountable for managing the account including all internal processes
- Maintain your appropriate skills, training and knowledge to position and value sell Nokia’s products/services/solutions to our customers efficiently
- Ensures ethic & compliance in accordance with Nokia policies, ensure procedures and reporting for the (Customer Teams) CT
- Work in close collaboration with all BG RBCs of Middle East, the CT account managers and the MU team.
- Provide support for operations, deliveries, demand planning and any margin improvement plans
Also Apply for: KPMG Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Your Skills and Experience
The competencies required for the role are:
- Experienced sales skills, solid experience in handling an account/customer of comparable size and complexity. In particular it requires agile sales techniques and experiences to face a highly competitive environment
- Good understanding of Nokia’s product & solution and overall Nigerian telecommunications market, trends and related regulations
- Leadership skills to lead your accounts and collaborative skills to win business in team
- Negotiation, communication and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage large and complex sales environment
- Ability to have a good understanding of the customer’s business/competitive situation/strategy and an understanding of the drivers of customer profitability to drive Nokia business targets for the CBT
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders in Nigeria and with the customers
- Develop/execute strategies addressing all stakeholders of ICT industry.
- Influence buying decisions at the customer centrally on market-wide deals
- Ability to provide guidance during critical deal making process and collaboration with RBCs (Regional Business Controllers)
- Relevant financial experience to support forecasting and the qualification of opportunities
- Experience with contract management, financial terms and conditions
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Employment (4 Positions)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Relevant University Degree in Telecommunications, Technical, Business or similar qualification
- 12+ years relevant experience in Telecoms or IT in Nigeria.
- Proven track record in handling complex sales
- Demonstrated high autonomy and creativity to win in a competitive environment
- Business development track record: identification, business case, development, until deal closure
What We Offer
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: British Council Employment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
- Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
- Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.