Polaris Digitech Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Polaris Digitech Limited is a location intelligence firm that specializes in providing data, software and application support services to achieve its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Join Polaris Digitech Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Polaris Digitech Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: CAV Rider
Locations: Ikorodu and Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment (30 Positions)
- A CAV Rider act as a field verification agent responsible for assisting the CAV Data Analyst in achieving daily verification of customer addresses with optimal quality delivery of service.
- Minimum of SSCE
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Use of Android Phone
- Exceptional Riding skills and good knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Candidate should not be above 35years of age
- Possession of a motorbike and ability to ride is an added advantage
- Candidate must possess a valid Riders Permit
- Candidate must reside around Ikorodu, Ketu and Ikeja environment
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Egbin Power Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Rider” as the subject of the mail.