SIMS Nigeria Limited is now recruiting for the position of Cashier. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their CV via email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
In SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as- Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited career team today, and be part of our success story. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Cashier (Accounting Assistant)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To process cash, debit, credit and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system. To balance the cash register, record purchases, process returns and scan items for sale.
Also Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- To process sales transactions
- To collect cash, checks and credit card payments from customers
- To issue receipts to customers
- To reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts
- To maintain transaction records and prepare reports of transaction report
- To process returns and exchanges in line with policy
- To maintain clean and tidy checkout area
- To stay up to date on promotions, advertisements and product information
- To maintain cash control over register drawer and verify amounts are correct
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Also Apply for TotalEnergies Job Recruitment
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Qualification to degree level, a higher degree and professional qualification.
- 3 years cognate experience
- Very good oral and written communication
- Deep attention to details and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good mathematical and computing skills.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.
Also Apply for Digifigs Limited Job Recruitment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.