Radisson Hotel Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates with minimum of OND. This Radisson Hotel Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands and more than 1,000 hotels in different destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson. Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide. Join Radisson Hotel Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Radisson Hotel Group Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Schedule: Full Time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Do you have an appetite to deliver first class service and are passionate about all things Food & Beverage? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our Finance/Food & Beverage Service Team are the final piece of the puzzle, they are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As a Cashier, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the Finance/Food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Also Apply for: The Place Restaurant Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Experience in food & beverage service beneficial but not essential
- Excellent Mathematical, Multitasking and Computer Skills
- Receive payments and present Change to customers
- Manager Register, including all credit cards and cash operations
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience
To Be discussed
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment (24 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online