Greymond City Shelters Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Greymond City Shelters Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Greymond Shelters brand is a promise of honesty, competence, and dependable housing development appropriate for all socioeconomic strata. Join Greymond City Shelters Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Greymond City Shelters Limited Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Also Apply for: Citibank Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
N40,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.