Dunn and Braxton Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Dunn and Braxton Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dunn and Braxton Limited aids businesses optimize productivity by accessing dynamic teams of top talents at minimal costs. We will help your organization reduce risks, save costs and ensure compliance with Federal and State laws. This way, you are able to focus on your core to innovate and succeed. Join Dunn and Braxton Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to engage a Cashier that would capture and manage all receivables and payables for sales and expenses made by the store.
- The Cashier would be responsible for managing transactions with customers, balancing cash registers and tracking transactions in order to ensure there are no discrepancies.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers and ensure pricing is accurate.
- Prepare and raise invoice
- Operate POS system
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets.
- Know the store policy.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Balance cash register and generate reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accept payments, ensure all prices and quantities are accurate and prove a receipt to every customer.
- Process refunds and exchanges.
- Manage account reconciliation for the company
- Maintain a record of transactions
- Resolve customer problems and complaints.
- Follow company process accurately and efficiently.
Also Apply for: British Council Employment (5 Positions)
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or Finance related fields
- 2+ years’ work experience as a Retail Cashier or in similar roles
- Ideal candidate must have experience preparing and raising invoice
- Must live within Ikoyi or its environs
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism.
- Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
Remuneration and Benefits
- N50,000 Monthly Net
- Pension Remittance
- 13th Month and Leave Allowance
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Dowins Globalink Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.