Chef Eros & Co recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Chef Eros & Co job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Chef Eros & Co is a certified food brand that consist of cooking, baking, mixology, shopping and catering through subsidiaries that bear the needs of their target audience in mind. At Chef Eros and Co, we have a reputation that precedes us – one of efficiency and credibility to our numerous customers. Attaining and maintaining this pace has given us recognition to individuals, both private and public sectors of companies and our local community. We are a true touch of Nigerian Luxury. Join Chef Eros & Co careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Chef Eros & Co Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Creating bills for customers.
- Daily operation of the cash register.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Confirmation of customers payment.
- Accepting cash payments and making change and using a point of sale (POS) system for transactions.
- Helping resolve customer complaints and maintaining knowledge of the menu and sales policies.
- Daily account reconciliation and account closing and ensuring no shortage or overage is made.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Receive customers with a smiling and welcoming attitud
- Processing customer payments.
- Detects errors arising out of wrong input of orders by the waiters, barmen and customer representatives.
- Reporting cases of fraudulent acts to the Finance Manager.
Also Apply for: Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- OND / Diploma with experience in food service or retail is helpful, and basic math, customer service, and communication skills are essential.
- Effective communication and active listening skills for conversing with customers
- Impeccable customer service skills and social perceptiveness
- Ability to evaluate customer satisfaction and responsiveness
- Accountability in processing customer payments
- Physical stamina to stand for long periods of time
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good mathematical skills.
- Candidates should be living close to Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Salary: N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.