Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Industries Limited is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Carpenter
Job ID.: HAM/Admin-Obajana 007
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – HR
- Provide support for the housekeeping function by carrying out layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings
Also Apply for: British High Commission Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a cost estimate of materials required for the construction of the wooden fixture
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Also Apply for: Sujimoto Construction Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
Education and Work Experience:
- WASC / GCE / SSCE + a minimum of 10 years of related job experience in a corporate environment.
- Vocational Training Certificate + a minimum of 5 years related job experience in a corporate environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Aquada Development Corporation Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online