Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. Join Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Career Management Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide advisory services on Career Management for employees
- Support the development of approach to implementing career development in line with approved Career Development Framework, leveraging job family groupings, career paths and mobility framework for deployment
- Coordinate the implementation of the Career Management Cycle
- Collate employee career development plans and generate necessary reports
- Coordinate and track the implementation of approved career job interventions
- Coordinate, track and report on coaching and mentoring activities to ensure compliance with existing policy
- Generate and analyse Career data reports and decision making
- Keep custody of and maintain (i.e. keep up-to-date) Career Tools, Information and Resources.
- Support the development and implementation of the organization’s coaching and mentoring programmes
- Provide periodic assessment reports on the performance of the career development interventions
- Ensure that the career management PPPs and system are developed and updated with relevant changes as approved by Head of Department
- Store and maintain all employee career/ development records in appropriate database
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head Of Department.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Job Analysis & Design
- Competency Management
- Organizational Analysis and Design
- Career Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.