Nigerian Breweries Recruitment portal is now open for interested candidates. This Nigerian Breweries job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 1946 as “Nigerian Brewery Limited”. In June 1949, the Company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled out of its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. Join Nigerian Breweries Plc career team today, and be part of our success story.
Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Campaign & Content Specialist
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for developing and delivering campaign content for Nigerian Breweries B2B platforms. Create and manage all content for the Digital Sales Team.
- Create concepts and content for running daily business as well as supporting customer development initiatives.
- Write, develop/manage video and platform content with audience (B2B retail customers) in mind
- Design content for omni-channel media to reflect tone of voice and brand guidelines.
Key Accountabilities for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- Create, develop and manage visual and written creative content for campaigns and articles using promotions and analytics to generate insights.
- Manage campaigns and customer journey engagement via Heineken’s Global Marketing Automation platform.
- Ensure all content is fully optimized for usability and drive retention, order frequency, digital revenue, user growth and engagement across all devices
- Work collaboratively to develop, execute, and regularly update the content plan
- Collaborate with brand teams to manage brand product information
- Support to develop ideas on how to display content and products across B2B platforms in order to improve UX and conversions, as well as improving the content management systems & processes.
Recommended: Also see GText Home Recruitment (5 Positions)
Requirements for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Multimedia or Journalism from a recognized university, with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division).
- Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
Work Experience for this Nigerian Breweries Recruitment:
- 2+ years’ experience in an ecommerce marketing environment
- Strong creative, copywriting and visual communication skills with attention to detail
- Confident working with web and creative agencies
- Experience in managing relationships, and an aptitude for working in an agile ‘test and learn’ environment
- Working ability with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop. Illustrator, InDesign)
- A self-starter with the ability to manage time effectively, work within a demanding, challenging and ever changing environment.
- Be comfortable to challenge others to drive improved outcomes for our customers and be able to confidently articulate key points or factors to be considered.
Application Closing Date for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
How to Apply for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA