Kuda Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Kuda Bank job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Kuda Bank is a full digital bank that aims at being the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda bank services is free charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa in 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans. Join Kuda Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Call Centre Agent – Voice
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
Department: Customer Excellence
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Call Centre Agent – Voice to engage current and potential customers through all interaction channels to provide support, ensure customer satisfaction and retention towards the fulfillment of the strategic goal of the business at large.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Proactive sale of the bank’s products and services via the telephone
- Meet predefined sales and cross – sell targets
- Attend to customer enquiries about the bank’s products and service offerings
- Carry out onboarding calls to assess level of service satisfaction and cross – sell opportunities
- Build relationships, earn trust and buy – in from customers in order to get referral business and retain customer loyalty.
- Follow up on sales lead to ensure fulfilment
- Continuous customer service surveys to understand the customer’s perception of the bank’s service and identify areas that need improvement
- Refer complaints received during telesales calls to the Complaints team for follow up on resolution where same cannot be resolved immediately.
- Keep log of all key issues raised by customers for proper analysis and escalation
- Periodic reporting of customer survey
- Daily sales reporting
- Build lasting relationships with clients through effective relationship management activities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies while resolving customers’ complaints through multiple channels.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Be thoroughly conversant with all the banks products to be better equipped to provide support to customers enquiries and complaints
- Ensure that all customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints are appropriately logged.
- Ensure that all escalated disputes are properly reviewed and resolved within the agreed SLA according to CBN guidelines.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Ensure the highest level of service standards are maintained.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Also Apply for: British Council Employment (5 Positions)
- HND / B.Sc
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Good verbal communication skills – sincere and articulate.
- Passionate about service.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Result oriented.
- Ability to listen and probe effectively to determine customers’ real needs.
- Ability to provide accurate information.
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict.
- Conversant with major Telephony and CRM applications used across the industry.
Why join Kuda?
- Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Dowins Globalink Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online