Full Job Description
Job Title: Call Center Representative
Salary: $12 – $31 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Benefits: Health insurance
The Service Delivery Coordinator (SDC) is responsible for responding to incoming customer inquiries, complaints, billing and toll questions related to the regulated and unregulated charges billed by Lumen to customer’s satisfaction.
The Service Delivery Coordinator is a Regular Full-Time employee who is scheduled to work at least forty (40) hours per calendar week. Mandatory overtime can occur, sometimes with short notice, and is based on volume and the needs of the business.
The position is Work From Home, but is center based. The center hours are 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST Monday through Friday (center hours subject to change).
NOTE – This is a CWA position and is required to be filled in one of the following states: AZ, CO, IA, ID, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
The Main Responsibilities
We are looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. As a representative, you will be required to:
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Strive to maintain a professional attendance record
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Must reside in one of the following states: AZ, CO, IA, ID, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
- Strong customer service skills and experience with direct customer contact
- Experience with/knowledge of general billing inquiry and dispute resolution, account resolution and adjustments
- Strong communication (oral and written) and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate and follow up with the negotiators and other departments
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use and navigate a Computer, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Billing experience
Requisition #: 328640
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. More information on what’s included in these checks can be found in the Post Offer section of our FAQ page. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.