Allnews Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
AllNews Nigeria is a digital news platform specifically created for Nigerians to report the news according to how its happened. Allnews Nigeria is nonpartisan and politically agnostic, but it is jam-packed with accurate information and relevant facts to support it, as well as information to entertain, inform, challenge, and inspire our readers. We make use of all the data we’ve acquired to offer informative information to our readers. Join Allnews Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
AllNews Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Business Writer
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- Writing about currencies, currency fluctuations, etc.
- Follow money trends to build up-to-date financial stories
- Write real and accurate stories so as to avoid any libel cases.
- Report and write articles based on interviews
- Analyze data and public records of companies
- Daily update on the stock market and bond pages
- Present business and financial data pictorially
- Must be good at evaluating financial and investment information
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Passion for writing and creating interesting Business stories
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated team player
- Good time-management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bolt Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.