Pruvia Integrated Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Pruvia Integrated Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Pruvia Integrated Limited, we are general service merchants with a focus of ensuring customer satisfaction through efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization we are driven by the motto of ‘Impossibility is Nothing’. The idea of Pruvia Integrated Limited was conceived in 2007, and was incorporation and registered in 2013 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC). Our operations of service rendering cut across various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos. Our Stream of Services ranges from Human Resource Management, Fleet Management Operation, and Business Support Services. Join Pruvia Integrated Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pruvia Integrated Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Support / Marketing Executive
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Providing guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures, and monitoring and following up on specific tasks and project deliverable.
- Managing overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, and advertising and marketing promotional events.
Also see: Pulse Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketin
- Must be female, smart and good looking.
- Experience in cargo, logistics, banking, and insurance or relevant industry.
- Extensive and growing knowledge of the cargo and logistics market and competitive landscape.
- Exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Confident communicator with strong analytical and project/budget management skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, and ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team, and adapt well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and converse with specific target audiences.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2022.
Also see: Kradot Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you