Jumia Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open for interested candidates. This Jumia Nigeria job recruitment is open to all qualified candidates.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC. Join Jumia Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story. See more Jumia Job Vacancies 2021
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Support Associate
Employment Type: Full Time
- You will carry out a wide range of administrative and coordinating activities for onshore leadership/teams, utilizing the processes and tools of the team.
Responsibilities for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
- Manage the day to day operations excellence in coordination with the back-office team
- Major customer complaints handling
- Service outage
- Incident reporting
- Manage all partners/service providers relations in terms of operations; such as (Pools funding, New services onboarding end to end, commissions & financial reconciliations)
- Own the communication channels with all our partners (service providers)
- Communicate with all internal stakeholders to ease and align on any partner’s request or issues and vice versa.
- Own the new services pipeline execution with partners, tech, legal, and finance
- Responsible for the commissions’ execution per partner in coordination with finance
- Daily/weekly pool funding
- Ensuring applying ongoing processes enhancements creating operational efficiencies and best customer experience
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data & building business reports & PMOs.
- Responsible for any data analytics needed
- Responsible for the daily, and monthly business performance reporting
- Play as a PMO in the team for any project
- Responsible for the marketing execution coordination amongst all channels between the channels owners and business team.
- Mainly ensuring that all marketing activities happen in time with the expected quality.
- Responsible for reviewing all marketing material content.
Requirements and Experience for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Professionalism and deadline-oriented
- Great attention to detail: the ability to maintain accuracy
- Strong sales skills and ability to utilize field sales techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce industry.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
Recommended: Also see GText Home Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you