Primera MFBank Limited recruitment & careers portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Primera Microfinance Bank Limited is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients. Join Primera MFBank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Primera MFBank Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Business Process Re-engineering
Reports to: Head, Business Process Re-engineering
- To manage the improvement/radical redesign of business processes by identifying inefficiencies, proposing improvements and supporting the execution of improvements that will translate to positive customer experience, cost savings, revenues and operational efficiency.
- To identify strategic transformation projects that will increase efficiency via the transformation of resources (organizational/people change, development, training) processes and/or information technology.
- To identify and implement initiatives that will optimize the capabilities of existing resources and infrastructure across Primera
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (10 Positions)
- Work with management to identify business needs, challenges and opportunities
- Recommend new techniques and technologies to achieve business goals
- Determine business roadmap and provide support in future business planning
- Evaluate existing business processes and recommend improvements
- Analyze business needs and develop strategies to meet these needs
- Develop action plans to overcome business challenges
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends
- Perform business analysis and reporting for assigned projects
- Build positive and trustful working relationships with internal/external customers
- Maintain clear and complete knowledge on business operations and procedures
- Drive execution of strategic process improvement initiatives
Continuous Process Improvement:
- Perform Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring, Strategy Analysis, Requirement Analysis & Design Definition, Requirements Lifecycle Management, Elicitation & Collaboration and Solution Evaluation with stakeholders before seeking management approval.
- Facilitate the process discovery walk throughs and process redesign sessions with stakeholders.
- Review ‘as-is’ processes and ‘to-be’ processes and analyze both to identify most impactful changes
- Document organizational & process requirements, workflows etc. and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Ensure proposed changes/solutions effectively handle the current pain points (root cause focused)
- Identify stakeholders, analyze business requirements, and facilitate development of Business Requirement Specification documentation for solution/customization development
- Model envisioned scenarios for substandard processes/improvement opportunities and facilitate approval for changes
- Develop process maps for new processes (using Microsoft Visio Mapping Tool etc.)
- Facilitate the revision of Standard Operating Manuals (SOM) with departments and products teams
- Partnership on continuous process improvement journey and re-engineering of the bank’s business process standards.
Also Apply for: J-Six Group Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Minimum of First Degree.
- MBA, MSC, MA and/or Professional Qualifications is an added advantage)
- 4-6 years working experience as core Business Process Analyst in the financial services industry or FINTECH space.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional Certification (CBAP/CCBA, BCS BA, PMI-PBA, etc.)
- PROSCI Change Management Certification
- Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA)
- Agile Project Management Certification
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent engagement Skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Organize information
- Strong knowledge of banking operations
- Business Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Pay attention to details
- Team player
- Honest, proactive and hardworking
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Renmoney Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online