Abuja Clinics is now recruiting for the position of Business Officer. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About Abuja Clinics:
Abuja Clinics is a global standard health facility focused on providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best. Your optimal health and quality of life at its best is our concern. Join Abuja Clinics career team today, and be part of our success story. See more Abuja Clinics Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Abuja Clinics Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Oando Plc Recruitment (4 Positions)
- We are looking to employ a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
- Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity but also know what it takes to realize that opportunity.
- We are especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you will be expected to interact with shareholders, executives, and clients on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing insight into service development and competitive positioning.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Meeting with potential clients to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Pitch new ideas to the management
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
Also Apply For Olam International Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or related field preferred.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Equivalent 2- 3 years experience as a business development officer/marketer (in a service or business development environment).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
Also Apply For Jhpiego Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online