Law and Visas recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Law and Visas job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Law and Visas is a a leading specialist visa and immigration advisory law firm.. We endeavor to guarantee that we give you a great and fulfilling administration. We give our clients genuine and straight forward warning and legitimate help in regards to all migration issues to a few nations including UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland and so on. We have a devoted movement expert group who give phenomenal and effective legitimate administrations. We give you an incentive for cash. Our attorneys and legal counselors have numerous long stretches of involvement with the movement field and make a solid effort to accomplish your ideal result. Our group are committed individuals who will help you along all through the interaction and will chip away at your case with the most significant level of incredible skill. Join Law and Visas careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Law and Visas Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Office Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a supervisory and managerial position.
- The position requires you to provide excellent leadership within a team.
- You will be responsible in part or whole for directing and planning the company’s administrative services.
Also see: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Integrate organizational procedures and policies into operations of the business office
- Properly review and monitor projects of the business organization to ensure such are promptly completed as and when due.
- Manage the staff team
- Have input in staff recruitment
- Provide HR support to the staff team
- Provide effective methods of management to ensure the company’s business activities win the clients over
- Ensure the team adheres strictly to the ethics of the company
- Ensure consistent performance monitoring
- Establish new monitoring strategies to ensure the company’s revenue is ever on the rise
- Responsible for ensuring working standards to which all must comply.
- Monitor QA and QC measures closely
- Review system layout and equipment of the company to ascertain their validity
- Create a working environment harmonious for all
- Motivate subordinates and other members of staff to ensure steady company growth
- Train new recruits to fully bed in to the company’s business tradition
- Establish strategies for the business office to ensure better performance for promotional activities
- Explore and analyze new market trends
- Identify any new opportunity obtainable in the company’s assigned region
- B.Sc of any discipline from a reputable institution
- Having a Master’s qualification will be added advantage
- Minimum of Second class upper or its equivalent
- Must have at least 4 years of work experience
- Must leadership skills
- Must have organizational skills
- Must have the ability to perform excellently even on a tight schedule and under pressure
- Must have the ability to think creatively
- Must have the ability to create and develop new business relationships, systems, and ideas to ensure the company’s success in the face of huge competition
- Must have the ability to evaluate and analyze information for effective and profitable decision making
- Must have the ability to get conflicts and disputes resolved and tackle any rearing problem
- Must have excellent marketing skill
- Must have good problem-solving skills
- Must have good knowledge of basic computer applications ie Microsoft word, Internet Explorer etc.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Must be able to travel to the office early at regular office hours.
- Must be willing to work on alternate weekends.
- Must be fluent in spoken English.
- Must have good writing ability / skills.
- Must be able to use computer
- Must have good research and fact-finding abilities / skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and a detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please specify the position you are applying for in the Cover Letter.
- Application after the deadline may not be considered.