United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships, plan and deliver an effective marketing strategy and monitor the progress of new and existing products; as well as provide operational management support on a day-to-day basis.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (18 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare annual marketing plans and strategies for liability generation to enable PCMs/business officers achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Develop and obtain approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Monitor and control business office income and expenditure to ensure profitability.
- Recommend the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Visiting business customers and attending meetings.
- Representing the bank within the wider community.
- Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Facilitating, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers.
- Evaluate market research and competitor analyses in order to formulate marketing plans and strategies.
- Assuming overall accountability for branch expenditure on products and services, such as the administration of consumer lending, current account transactions, overdrafts, credit cards and personal loans.
- Monitor and assign targets to PCMs/business officers to ensure effective focus on target achievement.
- Maintain and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Providing strategic direction and operational support to employees.
- Defining and implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets.
- Coaching and motivating employees to effectively execute their day-to-day tasks to meet corporate targets and delivery objectives.
- Effectively communicating to employees the corporate policies, objectives and targets of the bank.
Also Apply for: Whitefield Hotels Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any related discipline with a minimum of second class lower.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience required
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Banking operations, policies and procedures.
- Bank products and services.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Relationship management.
- Ability to evaluate the needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Interpersonal skills.
- IT and Computer appreciation
- Communications skills(written and oral).
- Selling and marketing skills.
- Must be self-solution-driven, proactive, and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Supervisory skills.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Greengates Group Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online