Genesis Cinemas recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned company with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis Group has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For more than 25 years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public. Join Genesis Group career team today, and be part of our success story.
Genesis Cinemas Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility of the Cinema Manager is to provide guests visiting the Cinema with a positive initial experience by offering superior individualized service.
- The Business Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient day-to-day control of activities in the box office, concession and auditoria.
- Trains, appraise and supervise staff.
- Ensures delivery of the best possible Cinema experience by providing an environment that is clean, safe and in good condition.
- Upholds Genesis’s business practice standard and follow all established company policies and procedures.
- Schedules movies into the appropriate time slots (leaving sufficient time interval between movies to allow quick cleaning of theatres) and the appropriate capacity theatres with a view to optimizing revenue generated.
- Is acutely conscious of the Cinema’s monthly financial target and does everything and anything possible to achieve the financial target.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: B.Sc or HND in Business Administration
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- IT skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Must be a good Team player with an excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online