Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. Join Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Business Intelligence Lead
- This role is responsible for supporting the business by providing technical and analytical expertise during all phases of business intelligence and analytical solution development and life cycle;
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
- Lead and participate in business intelligence development initiatives including data warehouse, data visualization and analytics/predictive modeling efforts.
- Provide programming, artificial intelligence, statistical and predictive modeling to meet institutional needs and objectives.
- Design, develop, automate, and support complex applications to extract, transform, and load data from multiple sources into accessible and performant structures that support analytic needs.
- Develop and set business reporting requirements for BI and data analytics tools
- Develop or modify data models, ETL processes, and BI tool solutions; and ensures integrity and security of institutional data.
- Serve as architect of data mart/business intelligence projects. Work with analysts, programmers, IT colleagues, business process owners, and clients to determine scope and requirements for business intelligence and analytical solutions.
- Perform business report curation and define business data models for future ready data structuring within IE
- Identify and manage interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations
- Develop technical infrastructure for data mart/business intelligence initiatives.
- Document data structure and contents in a data warehouse and meta-data storage.
- Create technical documentation for BI interface.
- Lead mid-sized to large technical, business and artificial intelligence projects.
- Provide operational support for business intelligence solutions and respond to changes required by upgrades, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Collaborate with both Technical and Commercial teams in identifying potential new opportunities from insights derived from Ikeja Electric customer data.
- Takes responsibility for creating technical documentations for BI tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Also Apply for: Novateur Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Engineering and/or Computer Science / Decision Science / Programming discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in design, development, automation and support of applications to extract, transform and load data.
- Proficient in relational database and programming languages – SQL, Python.
- Demonstrated experience in data warehousing and data mart technologies and concepts for BI.
- Experience with programming, SQL and data modelling, data warehouse development
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Befti Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online