OPay Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. Join Opay Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Business Development Officer (User Growth)
Locations: Okoko-Badagry, Yaba, Lagos Mainland, Shomolu, Mile 2, Ibeju-Lekki – Lagos; Oyo and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- The Business Development Officer / User Growth is responsible for driving user adoption of our digital products through our agent channels in various locations or regions, developing strategies to increase transaction product utilization
- Responsible for building customer base through agent network, and increase revenue by meeting growth targets through effective development of a distribution network
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target in a mobile money financial services institution
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Marketing and any related course.
- Minimum 2 years as a BDE in Agency Banking firm or Direct Sales Executive in a Commercial Banks
- Previous achievement in the field sales / Business Development
- Previous achievement / results driving adoption of financial products by customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent written & spoken English.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Choice Dental Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online