Omnibiz Africa recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Omnibiz Africa job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Omnibiz Africa is a firm that is fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Join Omnibiz Africa careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Omnibiz Africa Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM), Modern Trade – Key Accounts
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (18 Positions)
- Planning and overseeing new Sales initiatives.
- DEMAND FOCUS role – Setting up network of stores, create demand and manage relationships with key customers as overall channel management
- Manage demand team to scout for key accounts/supermarkets and expand the business
- Ensure product portfolio requirement to grow the channel
- Responsible for PnL for this segment
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing goals for sales team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services and innovating new ways to serve businesses.
Also Apply for: Supermart.ng Recruitment (4 Positions)
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 – 5 years in sales experience as a Modern trade or Key Account person in FMCG/E commerce space is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Build a sales team from scratch
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (10 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online