Tempkers Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Tempkers Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource and Business Company that help business owners build a profitable organization by ensuring that they hire the right employees and retain them. The company was incorporated in 2017. Tempkers Ltd derives its uniqueness from its team of skillful and well-versed HR professionals with cutting edge industry leading solutions and HR service delivery techniques drawn form our wealth of our experience and familiarity with running and managing several businesses across Africa. Tempkers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Tempkers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Training business development staff
- Attending conferences and industry events
- Maintain current client relationship and identifying areas for potential clients
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them
- Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
- Collaborate with sales and design team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Train junior salespeople to improve sales goals and meet expectations
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.
Also see: Capital Luxury Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.