Nestoil Group is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. See more Nestoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Nestoil Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager to join our diverse team in our Company – Nestoil Limited.
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing commercial strategy for growing Company’s business and increasing profitability.
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
As a Business Development Manager, you are expected to:
- Deliver commercial proposals to prospects (with appropriate technical support where necessary)
- Generate short, medium, and long-term prospects for achieving and exceeding revenue targets.
- Liaise with relevant departments to define project goals, scope, execution strategies, risk, economics, completion timelines and commercial viability.
- Ensure that tenders /contracts are properly reviewed, and bids prepared to meet client’s requirements.
- Become fully conversant with the full range of Energy Services and be able to identify opportunities for other business areas within the Group
- Partner collaboratively with marketing teams across the Group to identify and develop opportunities as appropriate.
- Strategize with our specialist Energy, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers to improve added value on bids.
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions, technology, product, and service exhibitions & demonstrations promoting company image and offerings.
- Continuously monitor Client satisfaction and resolve any arising discrepancies
- Submit accurate and thorough business development, sales and activity reports, forecasts, and expense reports to Management.
- Work closely with existing and new suppliers to maximize technical and commercial presentation of quotations.
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
Also Apply for The Place Restaurant Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of B.Sc. / B.Eng. in any relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in business development field within the Oil & Gas industry
- Essential high level of English language (Written and spoken)
- Knowledge and experience to identify new business opportunities and potential expansion for company business units
- Demonstrable trust-based commercial experience selling services within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Strong links in industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Ability to produce proposals, high level reports and carry out client presentations
- Strong technical understanding with commercial acumen
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy
- Organizational awareness
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Time management and coordinating Skills
- Coaching and Supervisory Skills
- Strong business acumen
- Highly motivated and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Corel Draw, Photoshop, Photo Paint, MS Office tools etc.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2023.
Also Apply for Ringo Telecommunications Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online