Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager / Disco
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- To develop the blueprint (vision, strategy, objectives, commercial case, operating model, financial model, implementation roadmap as well provide operational leadership for FMN Group Distribution business/initiatives.
- Evaluate all viable and profitable options open to FMN Group to fulfill its desire to own/partner with a distribution company to leverage opportunities or collaborate with existing distribution companies and make recommendations based on evaluation.
- Present a comprehensive feasibility study for establishment/acquisition of a distribution company locally in Nigeria, showing current and future market potentials and how to exploit it.
- Develop budget and 5-year road map with a detailed execution/operationalization plans with resources and implications clearly identified.
- Develop the vision, strategy, objectives for the establishment of FMN Group Distribution initiative.
- Negotiate and implement fit for purpose contracts with DisCos to drive successful outcomes via contractual obligations and operational KPIs.
- Ensure the impact of e-commerce and enabling technology is well understood and evaluated as a critical part of our go-to-market strategy and approach.
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
- B.Sc. in any field of study.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- 10 years’ cognate experience.
- Operational experience across multiple BU’s is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Have an in-depth understanding of supply chain strategy.
- Posses logistics network optimization.
- Have a knowledge of sales and operations planning.
- Have a proven track record in channel/distributor management.
- Have a verifiable track record of project management.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Spectra Industries Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.