Tempkers Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Tempkers Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource and Business Company that help business owners build a profitable organization by ensuring that they hire the right employees and retain them. The company was incorporated in 2017. Tempkers Ltd derives its uniqueness from its team of skillful and well-versed HR professionals with cutting edge industry leading solutions and HR service delivery techniques drawn form our wealth of our experience and familiarity with running and managing several businesses across Africa. Tempkers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Tempkers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Abuja, Benue and Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Employment (24 Positions)
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 7 years of work experience.
N100,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.