Technoton Limited is Nigeria’s top HVAC company. As an integrated services provider, we offer our esteemed clients design, procurement, installation, and maintenance services. See more Technoton Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Technoton Limited Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Status: Full staff
Department: Technical Services
Reports to: General Manager
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction in the MEP Industry
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients with plan to increase client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customers’ needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Schedule and attend client meetings with aim to convert to clients
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as Technoton’s policies.
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry-associated meetings/events and seminars. Provide feedback to the Operations Manager.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Proactive and responsive to clients and prospective clients.
- Proactively develop and improve processes to service clients.
- Determine an efficient communication procedure to alert sales management teams of issues that impact client delivery or service.
- Fosters good teamwork. Strength of working relationship with the team. Works in a collaborative way with the team.
- Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.