CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open for interested candidates. This ABC job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
CreditRegistry is Nigeria’s largest credit bureau and pioneer of the industry serving members since 2003. CreditRegistry is officially registered as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc and fully licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our clients include commercial banks, primary mortgage institutions, microfinance banks, finance houses, leasing companies, development finance institutions, telecommunication, and other service providers. Join CreditRegistry Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- A seasoned professional to head the sales department.
- Must be able to close new business for the company.
- Develop solid relationship with all our customers.
- The successful candidate must have a track record of leading a sales unit and meeting assigned targets.
Responsibilities for CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment
- The Business Development Manager Sales is in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal performance targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Introduce one new market segment that contribute 10% revenue of total revenue
- The Business Development Manageris tasked with establishing and overseeing the adoption of departmental vision and values, which forms part of the work culture.
- Create business development strategies to help achieve sales targets of CreditRegistry.
- Develop customer retention strategy and there is strong trust relationships with subscribers.
- Initiate campaign strategies for products and services.
- Increase number of institutions using, volume of usage and variety of products ordered.
Customer Management for CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment:
- Work on account management plans with the relationship managers
- Provide periodic competitive intelligence and customer feedback.
- Demonstrate customer satisfaction by providing reports on key indicators.
- Demonstrate thorough/in-depth understanding of company products and services by the number of cross selling of products to existing customers.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Chief Executive Officer and supervising manager.
Requirementsfor CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with relevant work experience.
Recommended: Also see GText Home Recruitment (5 Positions)
Application Closing Date for CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment
15th November, 2021.
How to Apply for CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA