Costarchem Nigeria Limited Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Costarchem Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Costarchem Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of costar USA, a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building. Join Costarchem Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Costarchem Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities for Costarchem Nigeria Recruitment
- Manage / lead a team of Technical Sales Executives.
- Develop growth strategies and plans.
- Manage and retain relationships with key/existing clients.
- Increase client base.
- Have in-depth knowledge of products and value propositions.
- Negotiate with stakeholders,
- Identify and map business strength and customer needs.
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvement.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Update activities on ERP (Odoo).
- Any other job assigned by management.
Requirements for Costarchem Nigeria Recruitment
- BSc Degree in Civil / Chemical Engineering, Architecture, Chemistry, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- 7 – 12 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date for Costarchem Nigeria Recruitment
20th December, 2021.
Recommended: Also see GText Home Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application for Costarchem Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA