Arit of Africa Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Arit of Africa Limited is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and are therefore conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which businesses operate locally bearing in mind international practices. Suffice it to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide first-rate services that delight our esteemed customers.
Arit of Africa Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Manager, Business Development – plans, organizes and coordinates budgeted sales and marketing activities.
- The job holder is responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategies and plans, to achieve the targeted level of sales and customer expansion whilst ensuring profitability.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Drive and monitor the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy and take necessary actions to correct deviations
- Lead the execution of integrated marketing and sales campaigns
- Ensure all marketing strategies adhere to the company’s ethical code of conduct.
- Source and manage relationships with and evaluate theeffectiveness of outsourced providers of marketing services.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities
- Lead the development and execution of product launches and related marketing initiatives
- Ensure adherence to the sales process in order to achieve market share gains within key customers segment.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetratenew markets.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval.
- Provide input on the company’s media, public relations andadvertising initiatives
- Manage the division’s budget to achieve set targets whilst improving operations and customer service standards
- Monitor key performance indicators for the business; report periodically on the division’s activities as required
- Prospect for and identify new business opportunities
- Participate in business development activities throughout themarket
- Work with the sales team to develop, negotiate and win long term profitable and sustainable business.
- Lead negotiation for business deals; negotiate supply agreement
Also Apply for: Interswitch Group Employment (18 Positions)
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- MBA, Masters Degree or professional qualification in a relevantfield would be an added advantage
- 6 – 8 years sales management experience, with experienceleading, motivating and managing staff
- Strong track record in selling
- Knowledge of selling solutions and/or infrastructure will be an added advantag
- Sound knowledge of the IT industry, products and services
- Strategic planning & management
- Business development
- Sales and marketing management
- Relationship management
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Negotiation & persuasion
- Communication and presentation skills
- Analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Conflict management skills
- Mentoring & coaching Skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (13 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.