Arit of Africa Limited recruitment portal 2023 is now open for the position of Business Development Manager. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, [fulldate]
Arit of Africa Limited is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and are therefore conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which businesses operate locally bearing in mind international practices. Suffice it to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide first-rate services that delight our esteemed customers.
Arit of Africa Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Develop annual sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth and the achievement of set goals including increasing sales, market share and profitability; cascade it down to quarterly and monthly sales operations plan
- Develop supporting implementation plans to drive the execution of strategies and business plan
- Develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand
- Ensure adherence to the sales process in order to achieve market share gains within key customers segment
- Prospect for and identify new business opportunities
- Maintain contact with all clients and ensure high-level client satisfaction.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
Also Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- B.Sc. / HND in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- 4-5 years sales management experience, with experience leading, motivating and managing staff.
- Sound knowledge of the IT industry, products and services
- Knowledge of selling solutions and/or infrastructure will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of the IT industry, products and services.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Costarchem Nigeria Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online