Alternative Adverts Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Alternative Adverts Limited is Nigeria’s leading online advertising platform, No 1 online advertising and digital marketing company in Nigeria. We help publicize business online on multiple websites from a single platform, using our ad server www.alternativeadvert.com. We offer advertisers a single marketing platform to reach their targeted audience within Nigeria, worldwide and across thousands of relevant online and mobile platforms. Join Alternative Adverts Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Alternative Adverts Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Create marketing plans geared toward promoting our services to potential clients
- Developing new business improves product’s marketability and profitability by researching
- Identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Scheduling a list of organizations to visit for our products and services.
- Identify, manage, and follow up on engagement leads
- See opportunity and act on it, stay in close contact with the client
- Create and execute sales and marketing strategy
- Set objectives, develop and maintain target list, meet goals, anticipate obstacles
- Maintain control of the sales process.
- Generate new business.
- Perform cold calls, attend client meetings, and perform thorough follow-up.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Business Administration or Marketing with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Must have good organization and administrative skills
- Must have good IT skills
- Must be able to keep up with deadlines
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Marketing experience is an added advantage.
N75,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Imunmolen.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.