Afrobeats Global International Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Afrobeats Global International Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Afrobeats Global International Limited is the No 1 Afrobeats Hub for latest Nigerian Music, Afrobeats music, celebrity gist, music videos, and news blog site, also we are a Multimedia Company and Digital Agency that offers variety of Design services which includes PR management services for cooperate brands as well as helping business grow and stay online leveraging on digital expertise. We have developed solutions to help businesses and individuals to stay ahead of customer satisfaction, trends, and competitors with our professional approach to strategic implementation of our expertise. Join Afrobeats Global International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Afrobeats Global International Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze the current customer base to establish a common approach to retention and growth
- Develops and regularly updates a comprehensive business development plan, with targeted goals, objectives, methods, quantifiable outcomes and timelines to achieve agency sustainability and annual budget goals
- Analyzes and identifies scope for business case analysis and recommends solutions and improvements to business procedures.
- Engage with sectors and customers to anticipate potential business opportunities and implement actions that will position the company with differentiated advantage
- Prepare programmes of external communication, customer engagement and brand promotion that will contribute to the achievement of the company’s objectives
- Identify and maintain new contacts and networks relevant for business development and project identification
- Develop key strategic consultancy partnerships, in line with the organization’s partnership framework
- Organize and represent the company at key networking events to raise the company profile.
- Secure clients and partnerships for the company on monthly basis.
- Prepare an annual marketing budget with the marketing team and manage the budget throughout the year.
- Strengthen the Company’s business development and marketing processes, systems and procedures including: the marketing and contacts database; knowledge database and management; lead identification, selection and management; lead and opportunities pipeline, etc.
- Work in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Public Administration, Nonprofit Management or other related field or substantial commensurate experience in similar roles in this field.
Other Selection Criteria (Skills, Knowledge and Experience):
- Demonstrated success leading business strategy development, business-to-business partnering
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and management systems
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and business development (strategic and tactical)
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to seek and develop new relationships to achieve strategic business objectives
- Ability to convert client relationships into opportunities for the business.
- Ability to contribute to development of strategy and take responsibility for delivering strategic objectives
- Ability to recognize changing market forces that may impact upon own or customers’ business and puts plans into action to make a positive contribution.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of different teams both internally and externally.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.