Infytel Communications Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Infytel Communications Limited is a main data innovation organization that spends significant time in furnishing industry centered arrangements incorporated with driving edge ICT answer for clients in the public authority, monetary administrations, land, neighborliness and different areas. Infytel Communications incorporate computerized advertising arrangements, programming advancement arrangements, security arrangements, information investigation, cloud and foundation administrations, application administrations and portable application improvement and so on. Join Infytel Communications careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Infytel Communications Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Plan and manage the marketing strategies of the company’s products and services among your Team Member
- Reach out to potential customers and book business meetings with them
- Create new opportunities to expand the existing market while follow up
- Train the Junior Business Development team members to improve sales and meet set targets
- Identify companies/industries IT needs through effective networking and engage them in the marketing of our company’s products and services
- Develop effective customer relationship by consistently communicating the products and services of the company to would be customers and influencers
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting, maintaining short and long term business development plans
- Provide weekly reports and ensure effective recording of key information to the management
Also Apply for: Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Consistently provide professional advice on the company’s products and services to build strong relationship with customers
- Identifies new markets and any other assignment that might be given by the company.
- The ideal candidate must have minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience and must have good knowledge of IT Solutions.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.