Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s biggest extravagance skincare, corrective, scent, and prosperity retail organization. Established on the vision to give extravagance at its ideal, Montaigne Place furnishes an extraordinary refined shopping experience with our select offers. See more Montaigne AH Job vacancies Here >>
Montaigne Place Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Female)
Job Reference indicator: BDE
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Grade: Operative
Functionally reports into: Regional Sales Manager
Administratively reports to: Regional Sales Manager
- Finding and recruiting the right channel members, then on boarding them. Ensure retaining and penetrating those existing channel member accounts.
- Sells the entire product line(or selections) to a single or multiple account within the territory, according to products mapping into outlets types.
- Represent the company to the channel partners and channel partner to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Using advanced product knowledge and business planning skills will drive sell-in to channel members
- Manage the day-to-day activities around generating and placing orders towards the achievement of specific channels sales targets.
- Collects data and feedback on product performance, competition ad other vital information from the market.
- Acts as an advisor to the channel members to help them plan their orders in order to achieve minimum profitability targets for this business
- Works closely with Marketing to promote products and generate awareness for the brands under the company’s brand portfolio.
- Build and grow genuine relationships with channel partners, especially the key individuals that manage the businesses.
- This role will have a revenue responsibility /quota target
- Typical revenue responsibility will be determined by the National Sales Manager
- Conducting scheduled and unscheduled visits as part of account coverage with physical visits and inspection of 3rd party retail outlets.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Overall Revenue Achieved:
- % Revenue from New Products
- % Overall Revenue Growth
- % Revenue Variance to Forecast
- % Share of Wallet
- % Sales Department SG&A to Revenue
- % Overhead Cost to Sales
- % Customer Interactions:
- % Customers Master Data Accuracy in the system
Sales Pipeline Value:
- % of channel partners meeting minimum inventory over X Days
- % Hit Rate/Strike Rate
- Timely Order Processing:
- % Processing Errors
- % First Time Orders
- % Planning deadlines achieved
- % Sales Forecast Accuracy
- % Adherence to Process
- % Compliance with System.
Also Apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment (15 Positions)
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Masters Degree an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience on direct sales is essential
- Prior experience in selling into wholesale organisations and retail outlets
- Ability to sell through products, monitor sell out and good reporting skill
- Experience in FMCG or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), with Cosmetics, Pharma, and Personal Care products.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Presentation Skills. Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Organizational Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Candidate must be FEMALE
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2023.
Also Apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.