Armorsil West Africa Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Armorsil West Africa Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies development synthetic substances and waterproofing answers for the development business in Nigeria, all upheld by innovative predominant help and on location support. We endeavor to give uncommon client care while offering our clients the best waterproofing choices. We are focused on settling on great waterproof development synthetic choice for both existing and likely clients. Join Armorsil West Africa Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Armorsil West Africa Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities
- Design and deliver technical training and continuous development initiatives. Closely work with Sales and Marketing counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, events are well supported and product support readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with company directions.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management
- To support and actively lead internal projects as designated by Technical Support Manager.
- To Manage nominated distributors and customers in nominated countries (Nigeria, Ghana & Ivory coast) with close communication and relationship to enhance the service deliverables to Customers.
- Coordinating any technical forums and presentations within the country
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database and develop good customer relationship by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Executes tactical action plans as set by the department
- Work with Managers and internal teams to convert identified business opportunities and achieve targeted business goals
- Provides technical expertise to the company offered technology, tools, and on customer technical- related business needs.
- Coordinate with Business Development Manager in problem solving, resourcing and budgeting activities.
- BSc Degree in Civil / Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience in sales and marketing of construction services, or products.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the construction industry, sales and marketing skills, good communication skills, business development and strategic thinking.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, preferably Odoo is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel
- Excellent Reporting.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.