Paga Nigeria is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. See more Paga Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Paga Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos (Role may require some domestic travel)
Department: People Operations
Reporting Line: Senior Key Account Manager
Responsibilities and Tasks
Technical, Logistical and Administrative Support for Business Development Team:
- Providing support to the Business Development Manager and Account Managers, and representing the department as needed in-line with Company policies.
- Performing research, developing ideas and working with team members to pursue new business opportunities for the Company in Africa and beyond.
- Connect with diverse business units within the Company to outline solutions to business needs and document business details.
- Designing and building reports (in Word and Excel) to communicate business development status updates to upper management on a regular basis.
Business Development Process/Pipeline:
- Developing and maintaining client lists and project target lists for the department.
- Tracking progress to ensure that the department adheres to schedules for achieving targets.
- Organizing materials and information for tender submissions, including liaison with other units within the Company on submission of bid documents.
- Providing inputs to management based on market information to enable the Company to develop capabilities in areas that will give it strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Ensuring that clients and partners have 24/7 access to a Company Account Manager.
- Ensuring that client and potential client enquiries are screened and channeled to the correct unit and responded to.
- Ensuring communication of customer needs and expectations between the Company and the client and between units in the Company.
- Ensuring liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, customer support, finance, marketing, or other issues.
- Fostering and developing positive customer relationships which result in increased and repeat business.
- Understanding customer needs and assisting in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide new opportunities for the Company.
- Communicating with cohorts in Client and potential client organizations, professionally and socially (where appropriate), to maintain relationships with Clients and potential clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field; Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or similar fields.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
Job-specific Skills and Requirements:
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation, with the ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Well-organized, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong proficiency in use of business email and Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Adaptability, ability to work in a team environment.
- Confidentiality and the highest ethical standards must be maintained in all activities
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online