Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Continuity Officer – Business Assurance
Also Apply for: Access Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- To facilitate implementation of effective mitigation plans for risks associated with disruptions.
- Ensure FMN group critical asset lists are up to date.
- Develop reports to summarize testing activities, including descriptions of goals, planning, scheduling, execution, results, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Assist with the facilitation of business continuity exercises and tests, to identify potential gaps in plans, as well as functionality of work transference processes supporting recovery.
- Assist the Business Continuity Manager to conduct business impact assessments, identify critical services, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies.
- Review and track close out of action items by the due dates.
- Generate and send business continuity management reports to appropriate level of authorities for review.
- Assist to document exercise plans and tests results during the periodic business continuity tests.
- Schedule meetings with key stakeholders during impact assessments/testing and ensure accurate capture of minutes of meetings.
- Perform other tasks as the Business Continuity Manager/Senior Risk Manager may decide.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting, Sciences or Engineering.
- Professional Certification – Certified by the Business Continuity Institute, Risk Management Certification.
- 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online