Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Continuity Manager – Business Assurance
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- To supervise and facilitate implementation of effective mitigation plans for risks associated with disruptions.
- Coordinate the Business Continuity Management Program (BCMP) as a member of a multi-disciplinary and cross-functional program management team.
- Support, maintain and improve the Business Continuity Program with a view of providing assurance to management on the resumption of the business following a disaster.
- Ensure the BCM processes and procedures are properly articulated to meet the defined business situations and being followed.
- Work with a wide range of cross-functional teams to conduct business impact assessments, identify critical services, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies.
- Facilitate the development of Business Process Recovery plans for identified Business Units and act as a consultant to develop appropriate recovery strategies.
- Assist in the response to significant disruptive events.
- Facilitate business continuity exercises and tests, to identify potential gaps in plans, as well as functionality of work transference processes supporting recovery.
- Perform regular updates to plan documentation and arranges for periodic plan exercises.
- Provide BCM training, coaching and support to all areas of FMN.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Employment (3 Positions)
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting, Sciences or Engineering.
- Professional Certification – Certified by the Business Continuity Institute, Risk Management Certification
- MBA will be a plus.
- 5 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Kuddy Cosmetics Recruitment (8 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online