Kreateng recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Kreateng is a product and innovative plan organization that forms incredible items and makes marks more fruitful. As you probably are aware, programming advancement includes various abilities and disciplines in the creation and support of utilizations in our days, we are a group of trailblazers and inventive individuals that make innovative ventures. We have energy, thoughts, and aspiration for fascinating tasks and plans to make them develop. At Kreateng, we construct interesting and innovative web and portable applications that will make your image more effective. Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Kreateng Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst (Entry Level)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Employment (3 Positions)
- We are looking for a business analyst who will work closely with stakeholders to identify goals, develop best practices for data collection, and analyze current processes to determine what can be improved to achieve overall business goals..
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Documenting and communicating results of your efforts
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross functional team members and management
- Working closely with clients, technicians and managerial staff.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel and outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- A track record of following through on commitments.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Supermart.ng Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.