Hazon Holdings recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Hazon Holdings is a diversified business Holding Company in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Join Hazon Holdings careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Hazon Holdings Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (10 Positions)
- We are recruiting a Business Analyst (BA)/Technical Business Analyst (TBA) to join our project team to work alongside other business analysts in-house and report directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
- The ideal candidate’s main tasks will include performing detailed requirement analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing. (S)he may also be required to undergo training.
- To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate is expected to have a natural analytical way of thinking, and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, and web services.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
- Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for system development projects.
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Analyzing and improving the performance of web-based customer portals and support services.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
- Researching business problems and designing solutions to align with expected business value.
- Preparing functional and non-functional requirements for system design.
- Formulating the main backlog, prioritizing backlog items, story mapping, establishing acceptance criteria, designing and Illustrating process flow.
- Analyzing complex business problems, identifying and resolving project issues to determine the best IT solutions.
- Conducting business analysis, market research, and industry analysis, using data from the analysis to inform business decisions and answer to specific user needs.
- Provide recommendations on hardware and software procurements to support clients’ business.
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system.
- Defining specific business objectives, scope of business systems, and conducting post-project evaluation.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management or Information Technology. An accredited qualification in Management Consultancy or similar field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in BA/TBA in a related industry.
- Advanced technical skills and competency in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Visio,
- Project, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent planning, documentation, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills towards facilitating the use of new software systems.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Fundamental analytical, conceptual thinking, and requirement elicitation skills.
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Knowledge of the following will be an added advantage:
- Programming languages like SQL and system integration solutions.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects using SCRUM or AGILE methodology.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Abuja Clinics Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.