Konga Nigeria recruitment & careers portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Konga Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Konga Nigeria is the biggest online mall in Nigeria. The platform was established in 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of E-commerce and trade not only in Nigeria, but in Africa. Over the years, our customer base has been on continues increase as we offer products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more. Join Konga Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Konga Nigeria recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Bulk Sales Representative
Locations: Abeokuta Virtual – Ogun, Akure – Ondo, Kano, Akwa-Ibom, (Warri, Asaba) – Delta, Lokoja – Kogi, Enugu, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo and (Onitsha, Awka) – Anambra
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Regional Manger
Also see: Bolt Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- As part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently seeking talented and skillful persons with a strong passion for the e-commerce space to join our Konga Business to Business Sales Team.
- The candidate must be young, attractive, and passionate to attract customers. He/she will be responsible for Sourcing, identifying and attracting key accounts and at the same time building and maintaining good cliental relationships.
- The ideal candidates must have good communication and persuasive skills and should be stress-tolerant to ensure a high return on investment (ROI.).
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of SSCE or OND, in any field
- 0-2 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Candidates can be a female or male
- Good listening, and problem-solving skills
- Computer savvy
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skills
- Report writing. Knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Data entry and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking skills.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Develop a client engagement strategy focused both on achieving the agreed financial target and excellent client/customer experience
- Conduct and frequently update research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and guide them to achieve targeted success milestones
- Promote the company’s products/services; predicting and /or addressing clients’ needs
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer relationship support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the e-commerce space in Nigeria.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Bulk Sales Representative – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All CV’s should be in word doc and/or pdf formats.