Confederation of African Football recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Confederation of African Football job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) is the leading body of African football that was established in 1957. The founding members are Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. With a membership of 54 Member Associations, the secretariat is based in Egypt. The wheels that led to the birth of CAF were actually set in motion outside Africa, in Lisbon, Portugal in June 1956. The Portuguese capital was playing host to the FIFA Congress members, and it was the four African nations in attendance (Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa) who carried the African confederation to the baptismal font by taking advantage of that gathering to discuss matters of common interest. Following the adoption of the statutes, Abdel Aziz Abdallah Salem of Egypt was unanimously chosen as president, becoming the first president in the history of the confederation. On 10 February 1957, after CAF maiden CAF General Assembly, the Sudanese capital witnessed the birth of the Africa Cup of Nations which was won by Egypt. Join Confederation of African Football careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Confederation of African Football Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Broadcast Operations Manager
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- You believe you have the ability to drive CAF’s Commercial program to the next level.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of CAF’s host broadcast production strategy
- Manage the planning and implementation of all aspects of the host broadcast production and operations for CAF tournaments and events, including but not limited to:
- Definition of scope of production.
- Management and supervision of external suppliers to ensure that the TV production and all service levels are delivered according to CAF’s standards of quality, and in a cost-effective manner.
- Support technology developments to enhance broadcast delivery.
- Procurement of technical services and human resources.
- Drafting, negotiation, execution, and implementation of supplier contracts.
- Budget management.
- Assist and support Local Organizing Committees in delivering all broadcast infrastructure as per CAF’s requirements.
- On-site event-time role will include overseeing the delivery of all broadcast production aspects and being main point of contact to other CAF departments, local entities, and external suppliers in relation to broadcast operations.
- Ensure all compliance and legal requirements related to broadcast operations at CAF events are met by all involved external contributors.
- Oversee the delivery of CAF competition(s) in the planning phase and on-site, acting as either a Venue Broadcast manager or an Event Broadcast Manager.
- Lead or support specific projects related to sponsorship servicing and beyond.
- Manage service providers and handle tenders and procurement procedures when necessary.
- Contribute to specific working groups within the Commercial Division and across CAF.
- Bring added value by contributing innovative ideas to further enhance CAF’s approach to broadcast production management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or Sports Management, or similar.
- Previous experience in broadcast production role is a plus.
- Fluent English and/or French; knowledge of Arabic and/or Portuguese is an asset
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work event-time hours during competitions.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and other modern IT tools.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas, and References) in English or French to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt).
- Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.