PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. See more PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Job Title: Brand Manager – Personal Care
Job Requisition ID: JR000905
Location: Lagos (Nigeria Head Office)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Category Lead, Personal Care
- Utilise a thorough understanding of the African consumer, customer and competitor environment to develop compelling brand strategies, aligned to group brand strategies.
- Contribute to the creation and development of brand strategy to grow brands market share volume/value and profitability; and oversee strategy implementation.
- Support the delivery of overall budgeted profitability of the brand by developing solid brand strategies that grow and sustain brand performance.
- Monitor and report the regional brand’s performance through brand health indicators (NNS, GM, MC) and key consumer KPIs (awareness, trial, attribute rating etc.).
- Explore & exploit new growth opportunities for the brand. Initiate and lead the NPD process ensuring that its requirements are managed and delivered according to targets with clear hand over to CBUs at Gate 2 Collate local consumer insights and output from research plans to feed into the development of the brand strategy.
- Define pricing policy for products within the brand portfolio in the Region.
Develop regional communication material aligned to the brand strategy and that support the delivery of CBU brand plans.
- Participate actively in company-wide initiatives as required – e.g. Margin Improvement Proactively identify sources and resource needs to support brand growth.
Significant Relationships (Internal & external):
- Regional Marketing team
- Brand Development & Activation Team
- Cross-functional teams from Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain, HR, NPD, Consumer Insights, Digital
- Advertising agencies & Service providers
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 – 7 years demonstrated experience in Brand Management.
- Professional Qualification in Marketing is essential.
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications.
Capabilities / Technical Skills:
- Insight generation (Developed)
- Communication (Proven strength)
- Digital (Proven strength)
- Brand propositions (Developed)
- Strategy (Developed)
Profit and Growth Champion:
- Commercial delivery (Proven strength)
- RTM (Proven strength)
- Innovation (Developed)
- NPD and PLM (Proven strength).
- Personal leadership (Developed)
- Personal drive (Developed)
- Talent development (Developed).
Job Context & Special Features:
- Significant in-country and regional travel
- International travel
- Flexibility to work on weekends
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online