Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s biggest extravagance skincare, corrective, scent, and prosperity retail organization. Established on the vision to give extravagance at its ideal, Montaigne Place furnishes an extraordinary refined shopping experience with our select offers. See more Montaigne AH Job vacancies Here >>
Montaigne Place Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager (Female)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for coordinating the brand’s activities – sales, advertising, promotion, marketing research and distribution.
- Accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives.
Also Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate brand’s long-term strategy to effectively reach customers.
- Oversees the brand’s marketing life cycle.
- Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution.
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans.
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends.
- Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies.
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
- Provide monthly product updates to management.
Minimum Education Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any Business related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years’ field experience in product management, brand advertising and/or marketing.
- Sales and marketing
- Customer service
- Communications and media
- Public relations.
- Must be a female.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2023.
Also Apply for PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (12 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.